Thursday, August 2, 2007

Angel's Eye Photography


That's the official name of my photography business venture. I have been so excited and a little scared, but am having an enormous amount of fun. Especially developing my "style" of photography. I have started working on a set of 8 note cards of West Dundee. I am hoping to start selling them within the month hopefully at the local farmer's market. Wish me luck!


I'm going to take another photography class this month at Harper College, intro to photography. I will be using Galen's old SLR for this class, instead of my digital, because it will force me to learn manual techniques which will eventually make me a better photographer. I want to eventually get a digital SLR, but I'll have to sell a WHOLE BUNCH OF NOTE CARDS to afford that! HA! One day at a time! This is my favorite picture of Torrey so far. I just think it is cool.

1 comment:

Perla said...

I am so excited for you, Angelica. I can't wait for you to take pictures of me when I'm fat and pregnant ;)