Friday, August 3, 2007

My little girl is growing up



Sienna will be 11 months old this Sunday. She has been just doing the cutest things lately! She waves hi and says "I" (for hi). She says "NOOOOO" (I think kids learn this one pretty quickly since they hear it a lot), she tried saying shoe "Brue", and she does a gruffy voice like Shrek and says "Ge owwwww" which means "get out" (she saw it in the movie). She is a spunky little girl who has a smile that melts your heart. But look out! She has the Latin temper (like her mommy). She will be a handful when she gets older. Micah, Sienna and I went to Panera today. I was trying to engage him in a "conversation" and was doing pretty well. After a lull in the conversation, Micah looked at me and said "Mommy, and how is your day going". SO CUTE! He then proceeded to ask me how my car was running, and how daddy's truck was going. One of the sweetest things he said the other day was "Mommy, Sienna has my whole heart" (he meant to say, I love her with my whole heart - as I tell that to them on a regular basis) He loves his little sis. The other day he was trying to carry her around and was dragging her all over the place . . . Sienna was just smiling so big and squealing every now and then. I took this picture of Sienna today.

1 comment:

Perla said...

She is so beautiful!!! Next time I see her she will be walking! Oh, how time flies.