Today has to be one of the most beautiful and perfect days we've had so far this summer. We started out going to church and whisking both kids to their Sunday school classes. This was Micah's 1st time in the 3 year old room (they said he asked for us a few times, but over all the transition went well). When I picked up Sienna, I was told that she LOVES to make noise and be heard. (o.k. she's a chip off the old block) We ate near the river walk in Dundee and then walked around as I took more photographs for my note cards. Micah and I went fishing and caught absolutely nothing. The fish must have eaten at least 25 worms off our hook. I couldn't believe it! Not even a major tug on our line . . . every now and then I'd see our bobber move a bit, then BAM, no worm. I think Micah had more fun playing with all the worms than actually fishing. Luckily we've had some good storms lately, so worms have been in abundance! Even though we were very unsuccessful fishermen, we had a good time just Micah and me. The picture is of the fish that Micah caught on the 4th of July at the Sleepy Hollow fishing derby. He was screaming with excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment