As I speak, our warm weather seems like a thing of the past. We are actually hearing rumors of snow flurries this weekend! Fall decorations are up (a bit late this year), but up all the same. The boat will be going back in storage soon (Galen with a tear in his eye). Daniel turned 14 last week. I was looking at pictures of the 1st school field trip I went on with him and can hardly believe it was 7 years ago, when he was 7 years old. WOW how time flies! He looked so young!
I was asked by Micah's Montessori School if I was available to take the student's school pictures this year. It was a great experience and boy do I have a lot more respect for those school photographers! Attached are Micah's and Sienna's school pictures (although Sienna won't attend school until January).



No comments:
Post a Comment