Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The tooth fairy is coming!!!!!

As Micah was brushing his teeth tonight, his wobbly tooth finally gave up the fight and came out! Good thing, there are two right behind his front baby teeth waiting to come forward! He was excited and scared at the same time. Tears started to well up in his eyes as he said that he was "embarrassed" and wanted to put it back in. Luckily, he was reminded that the tooth fairy was going to visit him when he is fast asleep and leave him a little something. Micah dictated a note to the tooth fairy and it reads as follows: Dear Tooth Fairy, Thank you for the money you are going to give me. I'm going to buy a toy with it. I am really happy. Love Micah.

I better start working on the "tooth fairy's" response . . .




No comments: