Yes, I am one of those "cat ladies" that celebrates her kitty's birthday. Since we got him in January he has been a true joy! I love this guy! On March 10th, he celebrated his 1st birthday. We sang to him (although he just hid under the bed during that serenade) and Micah and Sienna gave him some fun cat toys on a stick. Che has been such a great cat! He's a snuggler and lap cat and loves playing with his pipe cleaners, especially fetch! He even wants to play when I'm in the tub, dropping them in my bubble water and waiting for me to toss them as far as I can. Since spring has arrived, he has been very interested in the bird population through the window . . . we hear him "talk" to them every now and then. He has one friend named Scooter who lives 2 doors down. Scooter is an indoor/outdoor cat and comes visits Che at night by the sliding glass door. They chat a bit through the glass and Che seems very intrigued by his new pal. For his birthday I bought Che a suede black collar with his name in rhinestone crystals. Yes, he is loved and spoiled. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHE!!!
I'm a stay at home mom with 2 wonderful step-kids and 2 beautiful little ones at home. I also enjoy photography and am having so much fun learning and building my business. I have a wonderful, loving husband and am blessed by him every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment