

We thought that when Sienna finally slept in her bed all night, it would be smooth sailing for us to get a good night's sleep. WRONG - then we got a cat. Apparently they are nocturnal (and that is definitely the case with our little guy, Che). Che has a fascination with pipe cleaners. You know the little fuzzy wiry things that kids make crafts out of? Che loves them . . . he considers it his personal duty to gather every pipe cleaner he can find in the house and bring it to his loving mommy at 3 a.m. to play with. He sneaks into the kids rooms at night and brings any piece of pipe cleaner he can find, jumps on the bed, and lays next to me batting my hand and the pipe cleaner to see if I'll wake up and play with him. I've thrown them off the bed, but apparently he is part dog and plays fetch. Finally after an hour of this, I started taking each piece he brought to me and hiding it under the covers to prevent him from "playing". I woke up this morning to find this massive ball of pipe cleaners under the covers with me.

2 comments:
Our cats have always like "cleaners" too! Fortunately, Soxy is too old to card about playing in the middle of the night!
Laura Mc.
That's hilarious! I'll fall asleep laughing tonight & glad our kitty is in the garage. :)
Post a Comment