
As Sienna passed by, I smelled a wonderful scent of Coconut Lime. Weird, since the only thing we have that has that scent is our bathroom hand soap. Later that day, I noticed Micah with a small soap foam mound in his hand. I asked him, what are you doing? He said "Washing Sienna's hair". Ah ha! Hence the scent . . . I explained to him, he can't "wash" her hair with hand soap alone -- a bath was required with actual water. Thinking that he had not put enough soap in her hair to require a good scrubbing, I let it go. The next morning, Sienna woke up with the most wicked hair! She looked like Albert Einstein!
1 comment:
So how many hours did it take to get all that soap out of her hair? And did they EVER get out of the tub?!!
Too cute! ;0)
-karen l.
Post a Comment