Micah started 5 full days of Kindergarten this year, and Sienna is going 3 full days of Preschool. This tired mommy is enjoying the time she now gets to catch up on her blogs and photography work! It has been a joy to see how Micah has evolved to such a confident, compassionate young man! He was one of the leads in his play last week "Vacation to Mars". If you see him, ask him to sing you one of the songs, he would LOVE to (and you might even get Sienna to join in!) Oh, and here is a picture of me and Galen! What a handsome husband I have!!!!!
I'm a stay at home mom with 2 wonderful step-kids and 2 beautiful little ones at home. I also enjoy photography and am having so much fun learning and building my business. I have a wonderful, loving husband and am blessed by him every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment