Wow Angelica--I didn't know Sienna was so blond! Did she bleach out in the summer? Such cute pictures though--I always really enjoy them. Wish you could take our pictures... :( Caleb Daniel is on his way in about 6 weeks (I hope!) so I'll send pictures when he arrives! Little Warg
I'm a stay at home mom with 2 wonderful step-kids and 2 beautiful little ones at home. I also enjoy photography and am having so much fun learning and building my business. I have a wonderful, loving husband and am blessed by him every day.
2 comments:
I can't wait til you take pictures of my babies!
Wow Angelica--I didn't know Sienna was so blond! Did she bleach out in the summer? Such cute pictures though--I always really enjoy them. Wish you could take our pictures... :( Caleb Daniel is on his way in about 6 weeks (I hope!) so I'll send pictures when he arrives! Little Warg
Post a Comment