Sunday, June 22, 2008

Daniel's Baptism

Daniel was baptized today! It was a beautiful day at Willow Creek Community Church as hundreds were baptized outside by the lakeside. Daniel's 2 best-friends came to cheer him on and Caleb (the youngest of the two - 12 yrs old) decided on the spot to proclaim his faith and love in Jesus as well. Congratulations Daniel and Caleb. May God continue to shower you with His blessings!





2 comments:

Sarah Alderman said...

Hi ANgelica, Its Sarah Alderman! I just wanted to send my excitement for Daniel's baptism. It always makes my heart over filled with happiness when another person comes to Christ and declares it to the world, but even more so when it is someone so special to your heart. I will remember him in my prayers. I miss you all so much. I have a blog as well, I'm not as good as you are to keep it updated but you can check in every so often in hopes that I got my self together to update! LOL
Send my love to your family and kiss Micah and Sienna(spelling) for me!

Perla said...

How awesome!!!! Tell Daniel I am so proud of him!