Sunday, February 3, 2008

2008 already!







I can't believe we are already in the 2nd month of 2008! We are doing well, aside from the occasional cold here and there. Ben, Maria and kids left for Princeton, where Ben is a Assistant Professor in their Chemistry dept. We miss them terribly and Micah said, he wanted to move with his cousins (for a day).

It has been snowing quite a bit in our little town, and boy have we been having fun playing in the snow. If it was up to Micah, he'd never come in!! I tried building a snow man, but being from CA, I realized I had not ever made one and was not skilled enough to even make a body! So, Micah settled for a snow brick wall which he could knock down. It was sad for me to see such a masterpiece of blood, sweat and tears come tumbling down in less than 20 seconds. Enjoy the pictures!!!!

Sienna is still too young to tromp out in the snow, so she just cheers Micah and Daddy on from the sidelines. But, I'm sure NEXT year there will be no stopping her!

1 comment:

Perla said...

see, i'm responding to your blog!!

the snow looks like fun!! Stay warm!