

Yes, here they are . . .our little cowboy and our little chick. Micah talked about being a cowboy for over a month, then when the time came, he didn't want to wear the vest or the hat. I managed to convince him that no one would give candy to a regular boy, only if he at least wore the hat and dragged the horse. We went trick or treating to Galen's work and a few houses around the neighborhood. It was getting pretty chilly outside, so we came in pretty quickly. Sienna kept getting her sucker stuck in her costume - I'm sure she had ingested 1/2 the fuzz off her costume by the end of the night.
We also had our famous headless horseman ride around the bonfire for our little community. I'm happy to say, I didn't see any kids screaming in terror this year.
2 comments:
I finally am getting to see the headless horsemen! The kids look great!!
I finally am getting to see the headless horsemen! The kids look great!!
Post a Comment